Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Delivery time and shipping rates
- Newcastle, Gateshead, and costal area (including: NE1, NE2, NE3, NE4, NE5,NE6, NE7, NE8, NE28-NE30): Free shipping for all orders. As a small team, we aim to provide NEXT-DAY delivery, however, it might take up to 3 days on busy seasons.
- We currently accept orders within the NE postcodes mentioned above. Please check with us before making a purchase. Any unconfirmed order outside our delivery zones will be cancelled and refunded.
When will the order reach you?
- We ship everyday during the week. A confirmation email detailed delivery date and time will be sent to your email after an order is placed.
- Please email us if you want to rearrange delivery date and time.
- We aim to deliver your order in the morning. We don’t currently deliver in the afternoon except on Tuesday and Sunday.
Safe Place and Delivery
- Please ensure someone will be available to receive the order. If you want to rearrange your delivery date and time, please email us at email@example.com
- If you prefer us to leave your order in a safe place, please let us know by email, detail the exact spot you want the box to be placed, neighbour (if available, name of the receiver).
- We do not hold responsibility for any disruption to any lost orders caused by the condition mentioned above.
Confirmation and tracking
- In Life Kombucha, we manage all aspects of our supply chain from brewing to delivery with a very small team. If you haven’t received an order confirmation email within 2 working days, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
- We do not work with any courier company at the current stage, so we can not provide any tracking number.
Cancellation and Refund policy
- Change your mind? You can still cancel the order and have it refunded within 24 hours (since your order is placed). Please send us an email and we will issue a full refund for you.
- We want to keep our kombucha as fresh as possible, thus our kombucha are always bottled 1-2 days before making it to you. If your order is on its way, unfortunately we cannot issue a refund for you.
- Once you have received your products, no refund will be issued.
- Kombucha is a perishable beverage. Following the food and hygiene guideline, we do not offer returns or exchange.
- If you believe your order contains faulty goods, please contact us at email@example.com
- **Ingredient residue (scoby, fruit pulp) are natural and safe to consume, hence it will not be considered as faulty goods.**